About Lose Design
Established in 1982, Lose Design has become one of the most well-known and respected design firms in the southeast due to its multi-disciplinary approach. By utilizing the knowledge of landscape architects, civil engineers, architects, and land planners, Lose & Associates excels as distinctive, efficient, and effective designs that respect the unique characteristics of each site.
Currently, we have an opening for a Project Accounting Coordinator that will be based in our Nashville, TN office. We offer a collaborative and welcoming work environment, flexibility, insurance coverage, as well as a 401K, and competitive pay. Our ideal candidate is cooperative, highly motivated, and eager to learn.
We have an extensive training program that will serve to fully prepare the chosen candidate to excel as a Project Accounting Coordinator. This position is Entry Level, but offers substantial room for advancement as we continue to grow.
- Assist with accounts payable vouchers and payments
- Assist with cash receipt processing
- Provide phone coverage
- Correspond with clients regarding billing and other administrative matters
- Prepare invoices as well as assist in other billing activities
- Prepare, scan, and archive past cash disbursements, checks, and invoices
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Corporate Controller
- Minimum of Associate’s degree, or 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance Preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter that details employment history, computer skills, educational background, and interest in the position to Marla Simmons at email@example.com