Lose Design is seeking talented Architect Project Manager to join our growing firm! The position can be based out of our Nashville, Tennessee; Knoxville, Tennessee; Atlanta, Georgia; or Denver, Colorado office.
At Lose Design, we create SPACES FOR LIFE which support the most fundamental human needs to live, work, and play. We approach each project with the needs of both the client and community in mind, which allows for a balance between budget, function, and aesthetics. We work collaboratively and are dedicated to creating a work environment that promotes staff growth and enlightenment in all phases of the design process, expands knowledge of technical proficiencies for each design discipline, and fosters a work environment that extends beyond the office and into the communities where we live.
Our clients seek a passionate and approachable design partner and we respond with a single source of responsibility for architecture, landscape architecture, civil engineering, and planning services. This results in better communication, accurately coordinated documents, and a faster, more responsive delivery for our clients.
As a member of our multi-disciplinary team, you would have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects located throughout the United States. We are currently looking for the following team members:
Architect Project Manager
- Candidates for the Architect Project Manager position must have an architectural degree from an accredited architectural school; be either licensed or seeking licensure with a minimum of 5 years of comprehensive design and construction documentation experience.
- LEED certification is desirable.
- Candidates for the position should have strong design and time management skills and an understanding of project development from programming through construction.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD. Revit (BIM), 3D modeling; SketchUp, Photoshop, and rendering skills are desirable.
- Candidates must have project management experience, which includes: specification development, scheduling with other disciplines, construction administration, shop drawings, and be willing to travel.
- Candidates should demonstrate skills in leading a team in the production of architectural projects and managing clients, with experience in site design and coordination.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Marla Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org.