Lose Design is seeking a dynamic, creative, well-versed and highly-organized Proposal Coordinator to join our Atlanta area (Lawrenceville, GA) office!
The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will be designing and producing the office’s qualifications packages and proposals (responses RFQs/RFPs), capability statements and interview materials. The ideal candidate will also have experience with lead tracking/CRM systems and attending project pre-submittal meetings.
The candidate will be enthusiastic, outgoing, and will be able to work both independently and collaboratively with marketing and technical team members. The ideal candidate must also be an efficient, organized, self-starter that can manage simultaneous, deadline-driven projects.
- Production of qualifications packages, client letters, capability statements, and interview materials/presentations
- Maintain firm branding throughout all print and electronic materials
- Coordinate and work cross-functionally with marketing and technical team members
- Use firm’s lead tracking system to help manage project opportunities and clients (new and existing)
- Attend project pre-submittal meetings as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, English or Journalism
- Must be an excellent writer with the ability to craft clear and compelling content
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe InDesign and Illustrator, and working knowledge of other Adobe applications
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience within the A/E/C industry or other service-based, technical industry
- Experience with lead tracking/CRM systems is a plus
Interested Candidates: Please send a cover letter, resume, and 2-4 work samples showcasing your copywriting and graphic design abilities to Marla Simmons at email@example.com.
About Lose Design
Lose Design is a multi-disciplinary design firm with offices in Nashville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Atlanta, GA; and Denver, CO. Founded in 1982, Lose Design is known for design excellence, creative solutions, environmental acumen and scrupulous attention to detail. Our staff includes landscape architects, architects, civil engineers, and planners. At Lose Design, we create SPACES FOR LIFE which support the most fundamental human needs to live, work and play.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation plan and excellent benefits package. We are members of AIA, APA, ASLA, ASCE, USGBC, SAME and NRPA. For more information, please visit our website www.lose.design.